14 Pax ventured to initiate the week on a positive note, starting at Basecamp, though the rain certainly (and sadly) convinced some to fartsack!
“My Buddy, my buddy…wherever I go, he goes!”
Following a Q (YHC) that had his Weinke, but forgot his headlamp (yeah, how the heck you gonna read that Q?), the PAX moseyed to the far reaches of the … errr… sportsfield/complex. There, we would find out buddies!
MOSEY TO Far Softball field
PAX DISCLAIMED… ALL SHOWED QUESTONABLE JUDGEMENT BY NOT LEAVING
7x Burpee – Mtn Climber -> 6x Burpee – SSH ->
5x Burpee – Imperial walker -> 4x Burpee – merkin ->
3x Burpee – Carolina dry dock -> (2+1)3x Burpee
- Paired up, line up on right field line
- Partner A runs to Center Field light, Partner B hits the called exercise, THEN flapjack…upon completion, hit the plank for plankorama before next called exercise.
- (NOTE: This worked well, except for the BRR-lightHeadedness suffered by Hopper, who promptly tried to run through the fence! NOTE: he was properly disclaimed)
KEEP YOUR PAIR
MOSEY TO THE BLEACHERS, LUNGE-WALKING ALONG THE WAY
- Paired up
- Partner A executes called animal scurry, Partner B hits the called exercise, THEN flapjack…upon completion, hit the plank for plankorama before next called exercise.
- CRAB WALK + DIPS
- BEAR CRAWL + SUPPINE PULLUPS
MOSEY TO THE WALL… but then… YHC AUDIBLES
New route: MOSEY TO THE TRACK TO FIND THE NEWLY LAID ASPHALT
- New asphalt clearly need to have its … err, needed breaking in
- Indian Run time! With F3 Chants along the way
I don’t Know What You’ve Been Told… But F3 is Good As Gold… They Will Take me as I am … They are Like my Workout Fam!
I don’t know if you can see… But F3 is right for me… Helped to get me off the couch… I’m no longer a slouch!
- Indian Run completed; merkins on the track led by the newly slim White Snake
MOSEY TO THE WALL…
- Taking a seat, 4 one-min “sitting” sessions
- 1st – 60 secs “in it
- 2nd – 60 secs “in it
- 3rd – 60 secs Alternating Left leg up 10 secs, down 10 secs.
- 4th – 60 secs Alternating Right leg up 10 secs, down 10 secs.
MOSEY TO CURB (Take a seat, with your “6” on the edge)
MARY ROULETTE (every other man calls an exercise)
- Freddie Mercury
- Finish out with 8 Burpees… AND WE’RE DONE!
- Safety a concern after Centurion incident. All should be smart and lookout for your brothers
- USMC Mudrun approaching, opportunity still open
- Check your email for other 2nd & 3rd F opportunities
GREAT TAKEOUT OUT BY HOPPER!