The shovel flag was planted (although most never saw it), and 23 pax started their mid-week workout. Jog one lap around parking lot and one lap around the perimeter of the baseball field.
- Diamond Burpees x 10 OYO
- SSH x 25
- Shore Shoulders x 10 each direction (YHC forgot you’re supposed to squat too)
- Mountain Climber x 20
- Plank Walk L/R
- Walk out merkins x 10 OYO
Mosey over to the bleacher area.
Upper Body Circuit:
- Round 1: Derkins/Dips/Incline Merkins x 20 each
- Round 2: Derkins/Dips/Incline Merkins x 15 each
- Round 3: Derkins/Dips/Incline Merkins x 10 each
- Round 4: Derkins/Dips/Incline Merkins x 5 each
Jog over to entrance to SCMS and form 2 single file lines. Indian run over to Rosecliff Dr.
The rest of the workout was spent on the Rosecliff hill.
- Continue running up and down the hill performing the following exercises:
- Burpees at top; Jump squats at the bottom
- Switch to flutters at the top; heels to heaven at bottom
Indian run back to SCMS.
- Hopefully today’s workout offered something for everyone. There was strength training for the 0.0 club and hill running for the thoroughbreds.
- YHC planted the flag in the middle of the soccer pitch before everyone arrived at the workout. Midway thru COP, I decided to call an audible and direct everyone to Rosecliff instead of the soccer field.
- The pax were confused at the beginning of the hill work. Keep doing the same count until YHC calls a switch. This is not a ladder exercise.
- T-claps to everyone. Special shout out to 49er and Slim Fast who were crushing the hill.
- Semi-gloss managed to keep his shirt on the entire morning. So did Donkey Kong.
- Speaking of DK, he kept asking for Jack Webb’s and bear crawls. No thank you.
- Brown, Chanel, Fireman Ed, Semi-Gloss and YHC all loosened up swinging KB iron. Schnitzel stretched properly and watch us.
- Thanks Skywalker for the send-off.
- Sound off in the comments if you have any other amusing things to share.
- 3rd F’s on Wednesday: Aftermath (Piper Glen Starbucks at 6:30) and Threshold (Southpark Bojangles at noon)
- F3 Dads – Launched this past Saturday with 100 participants. It will run each Saturday the whole summer.
- Pay attention to the weekly email and/or Twitter in case there are adjusted schedules on July 4th.