5 men got the runaround last Thursday at Devil’s Turn
- Moderate tempo run out to the school
- Lap around track and regroup* at end of field
Partner up for The Runaround
- Partner 1 runs a sprint suicide goalpost to goalpost
- Partner 2 runs a lap around the track
- Whoever finishes first planks till other arrives
- Repeat 3x
Tempo run back to start. Total mileage: 6.2
*sans Bratwurst who (perhaps wisely) stuck with the track
- Small, but fast, group out there on Thursday. (I suppose if you’re F3 handle is “Cheetah”, you’d better be fast)
- Bratwurst decided he wanted no part of the runaround, despite not even knowing what it was until we got started. Anyway, left us with a good even number for pairs.
- The constant movement left little room for 2nd F chat.
- Great to see Cheetah down from up north, and Long Haul in from the way north
- Nice pushing it out there fellas, looking forward to seeing you all out again soon.