Run around building and settle in for some People’s Chair-o-rama (2 x 90 seconds)
Mosey back to to parking lot and split up into groups.
10 burpees OYO because you can’t have a burpee-free workout — I’m pretty sure that’s stated in the fine print of the Disclaimer.
Run back to the safety of the parking lot for COT.
– Stated intention of the workout this morning was to do a basic bootcamp, hit the major muscle groups, run around a bit, and have a wee bit of fun along the way. Based on feedback, I’m happy to report mission accomplished.
– The unstated intention of the workout was to complete most of the field work in the sprinklers. Unfortunately, the sprinklers weren’t on today. Why do it in the sprinklers? For some stupid reason I thought it might be fun – that’s why. Perhaps even more than a wee bit of fun. And we all need more fun in our life. Heck, for many of us, F3 is about as fun as our day gets.
– As always, it was a privilege and an honor to lead you guys.
– HDHH tonight (sorry, I posted this while HDHH is going on, which means I didn’t get my own message. I should be HDHH’ing, not posting right now…)
– New gear/Saturday workout: Olympus. Word is The Hoff will hunt you down if you don’t post.
– Spring Mudrun. Sign up. Stagecoach will hunt you down if you don’t.