The shovel flag was planted at the entrance to the Proving Grounds as 6 men stepped into the ring for the Fight of the Century.
Warmup lap around the McAlpine track and then onto the soccer field for 100 reps (in cadence) in COP:
- 20 SSHs
- 20 Merkins
- 20 IWs
- 20 Slow Squats
- 20 Mountain Climbers
10 x 10 = 100
- 10 burpees a minute for 10 minutes
- Mosey to the rock pile and grab a rock for 25 bicep curls, 25 tricep extensions, 25 shoulder presses and 25 man-maker merkins = 100 total reps
- Put your rock back in the pile and take a lap around the McAlpine track. Circle up on the basketball court for 25 jump squats, 25 CDDs, 25 jumping lunges and 25 LBCs = 100 total reps
- Take a lap around the McAlpine track. A little plank work until we all arrived back to the basketball court. Then circle up for 25 squats, 25 merkins, 25 knee jumps and 25 dollies = 100 total reps
- Mosey to the front of the school. Partner up for 100s. Partner A runs lap around front parking lot while Partner B performs called exercise. Flapjack until you reach 100 as a team. Exercises were Step Ups, Dips and Decline Merkins
Mosey to the side parking lot. On your six for 100 reps (in cadence) of Mary:
No mas. COT.
- Yes Radar, there were only 6 of us. And yes, YHC knows he has disappointed you…again.
- Nonetheless, it was a solid group of men. We worked hard throughout.
- After the pre-blast tweet referencing the Fight of the Century, Stagecoach was expecting Tae-Bo…sorry Stage, only everything in 100s.
- Burpees don’t get easier. And the rest time in the 10×10 goes faster than it should.
- Great send-off by Hacker.
- MudRun 4/12/14. It’s fun. Sign-up now. Let Stagecoach know.
- New Saturday gear workout launches next week at Elizabeth Lane Elementary…Gullah and The Hoff on Q.