The shovel flag was firmly planted (as firmly as possible given the concrete-like soil at this AO). 15 pax responded to the Twitter callouts and other peer pressure methods to post at Rebel Yell.
Grab the flag and head off to the soccer pitch.
- 10 Burpees
- SSH x 20
- 9 Burpees
- IW x 20
- 8 Burpees
- Merkins x 10
- Merkins x 10 (Dora tried to get a head start on 7 burpees, so YHC threw more merkins at him)
- 7 Burpees
- Diamond Merkins x 10
- 6 Burpees
- Staggered Arm Merkins (R) x 10
- 5 Burpees
- Staggered Arm Merkins (L) x 10
- 4 Burpees
- Deep Squats (YHC’s chest and triceps need a break)
- 3 Burpees
- Wide Arm Merkins x 10
- 2 Burpees
- Carolina Dry Docks x 10
- 1 Burpee
Little baby jog over to the darkest, farthest soccer field I could find.
Core Starfish – Flag planted at mid-field, run to each of 6 light poles and perform exercises below. Run back to flag after each station and knock out 5 burpees at the flag before continuing to next station.
- 50 LBC’s
- 50 Dollies
- 50 Flutters
- 50 Back Scratchers
- 50 Dying Cockroaches
- 20 Heels to Heaven
Head over to the far side of the school
Circuit work on the picnic benches:
- 20 CDD
- 20 step-ups
- 20 Dips
- Repeat x 3
We’re running out of time, so quick run over to the mobile classrooms.
Trailer Park Special – Perform exercises below at 4 different stations on and around the ramps between the mobile classrooms.
- 15 Deep Squats
- 15 Derkins
- 15 Jumping Lunges
- Wall Walk approx. 15-20 yards
- Rinse and repeat
- The morning started with Radar announcing he ran 3 miles prior to the workout because the workout would be too easy for him. We later learned that Radar and Dora met near the dumpster behind the school, rolled around in the wet grass to look sweaty, then jogged around just before the launch. Hey, at least Radar can avoid being called out in future backblasts for not showing at RY.
- T-claps to Yoda, Skywalker’s 2.0, for posting on a school day. Let’s hope he doesn’t fall asleep in math class this afternoon.
- Dora looked strong this morning, especially with his Spearhead T-shirt on and his Amish-like beard.
- COT was completely disrupted this morning as Spackler couldn’t wait to pass out his secret potion, resembling a little bottle of spiked Kool-Aid. The event was trending on Twitter as the pax tried to figure out just what was in that concoction???
- T-claps also go out to Spackler who posted this morning before jetting off to Vegas. I guess he’s not planning on working out while he’s there. Hmmm? Safe travels, brother.