YHC forgot the shovel flag this morning, but 23 pax (including 1 FNG) showed up anyway to enjoy the cool, crisp morning at Death Valley.
Little baby jog thru the parking lots to the far side of the school.
- SSH x 25
- Mountain Climbers x 25
- Imperial Walkers x 25
- Merkins x 25
- Arm circles x 25 each direction
- Turkish Getups x 10 R/L
Jog down to the baseball field for an animal theme:
- Bear crawl from edge of grass to the outfield fence
- Crab walk back to the infield
- Inch worm to the fence
- Dragon walk (or alligator walk) back to infield
Mosey back to the parking lot and partner up. Grab 1 cinder block for each group from YHC’s truck. AUDIBLE: Smaller group today, so lose the partner and everyone grab a cinder block.
Head to the football field for some running and blocking. Perform called exercise, then run 200 yards and perform same exercise again.
- Side-to-side merkins on the cinder block x 20, rinse and repeat
- Shoulder Presses x 20 with cinder block, rinse and repeat
- Bicep Curls x 20 with cinder block, rinse and repeat
- Tricep Extension x 20 with cinder block, rinse and repeat
- Plank-o-rama, including Makhtar N’Diaye
- 25 LBC’s with the cinder block, rinse and repeat (no run in between this one)
- Great work by all this morning. Thanks for going along with my surprise plan of using the cinder blocks.
- Apparently there was a nearly merlot spillage by a pax who shall remain nameless.
- I realized while typing this that we did not do a single burpee this morning. Everyone, down and knock out 10 burpees OYO.
- Welcome to our FNG Sussudia (Kevin S. is a Phil Collins look-a-like). Good work out there, hope to see you back out soon.
- Thanks for coming out to Death Valley. It’s always a pleasure to lead such a strong group.
- HDHH tonight – 6 pm at Vintner Wine Market and The Lodge.
- Palmetto 200 is coming in March 2014. This is a relay similar to the BRR. Here’s the link: http://f3nation.com/2013/10/01/50427/. See Slim Fast if you’re interested in forming an Area 51 team.
- Area 51 3rd F workouts Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Check website, twitter and/or weekly email for details.