As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti, so 26 pax rose for some solitary company.
- Run to Unmentionable Grassy Location x .5 mi.
- A brief COP
- 10x100s with pain stations between sprints.
- Hill work and such
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Run back x .5 mi.
- Stop Motion Mary
STOP MOTION MOLESKIN
- Shortest Gloom of the year. Very unnatural. No likey.
- Gullah–or was it the other guy that I confuse for Gullah?–on time = late.
- Radar under ruck. Thinks he’s a tough guy.
- Turkey Leg–used it all up on the first 6x100s? Missed you on the last 4. #coffeeisforclosers I won’t tell Haggis.
- Props to the fubol boys on the sprints–Header, Bulldog and Busch. If it’s one thing they know how to do well it’s run full speed to one end of the pitch, wriggle on the ground a bit, then run to the other side.
- About 20 yards of stop motion walking lunges seem to be just the right amount to gum up the legs before the sprints.
- Props to Hee Haw, Red Sea, both making their second F3 appearance. Don’t listen to the Pollyannas: it never gets easier.
- Yoga guy FNG, christened Down Dog in COT. Went with Exec-Q-tive Privilege (see what I did there?) and renamed to another yoga pose: Up Dog. Mostly because I want to be able to say, What’s up, dog? Glad to have you. Come back.
- Hoff–he of the 58 jacket size–didn’t get enough of a pump this morning with all the running. Had to scrub off a round of merkins with Radar’s ruck post-COT to blow up the jiggle twins, then saw him bench pressing his car as I pulled out of the lot. Sicko.
- Stop motion = pain. Good stuff.
- A51 Dads: 0900 at Beatty softball fields.
- Sunday 3 pm: Back at Beatty for some mountain biking. Pavilion by the lake at 2:45. No drop? Depends on how fast you are…
- If you’ve been coming for more than 6 weeks and haven’t led a workout, quit mooching. Step up.
That is all.