34 men started the day with a 45-minute punch to the gut… and it was great.
Today was old school. We ran to the track; we worked out hard; we ran to the COT. In summary:
- Running on the track at maximum speed… check
- Running on the field at maximum speed… check
- SSH, Squats, Merkins, Mary and Bear Crawls… check, check, check, check, check
- Thin Crust and Young Love… these guys have really been getting after it the past few months… looking strong out there today men!
- Fletch showed some pure speed during the relay sprints today. Could be the fastest in South Charlotte. You other speedsters better amp up your training. And speaking of speed… Bugeater was moving at a fast clip on the 400M sprints.
- Strange Brew is rockin the long hair these days… dare I say, looking a bit like The Great One himself.
- Run Stopper brought his sleeves today, but the guns couldn’t really be contained.
- New South Charlotte workout – Fast Twitch – launches at South Charlotte Middle on May 21 at 5:15AM [yes, that is 5:15]; workouts will include heavy doses of running, but all men are welcome [if you are fast, this will make you faster; if you are slow, this will make you faster]
- Sign up for Aug 2 GORUCK by May 21.
- Sign up for Oct Mud Run by May 25.
- Be on the lookout for 2nd F opportunities brought to you by 2ndF Q Bugeater, the #HappyNebraskan.
- F3 Dads coming to Area 51 in June. Header on Q and will be sending out announcements soon.
About the author