17 pax stepped into the gloom at the Centurion for their Friday morning beat down.
Head to the unofficial “warm up lot”.
SSHs x 30
Merkins x 20
Squats x 20
Imperial Walkers x 25
Line up for a lunge walk Indian run (not a good time at all).
Jog to the front picnic tables.
Partner up for upside down flutter kicks x 20
Flap Jack 2 times
Jog to the back parking lot.
Partner 1 lap around the lot, partner 2 (20 LBCs/20 Merkins/10 Burpees)
Rinse and repeat 3 times.
Head to the back door for everyone’s favorite circuit! Mumble Chatter Groan…
Wall Walk/Bear Crawl up Ramp/10 Donkey Kicks/ Lunge Walk to the stairs (3 laps).
How does so much pain fit into one line of text?
Jog to the back of the lot for some Mary.
Flutter Kicks x 25 HOLD.
Head in for COT.
– Welcome to the Centurion Chelms! (Fresh out of Q school)
– Great numbers again today gentlemen, five straight weeks with at least one FNG
– Nice try Sacagawea, not sure who could forget that one after only a week. If that trick actually worked “Escargot” would be a distant memory.
– F3 is collecting books for Billingsville Elementary. Go through your kid’s books and rotate some out that they no longer read. If you are able, post on Wednesdays for tutoring at 4:30, they need our help.
– Welcome “Chop Saw”, that name was a gift. Consider yourself fortunate.
– Back Draft welcome to the Centurion, thanks for binging Chop Saw out.