The hill was angry at 13 Pax this day, my friends. Like an old man returning soup at a deli.
- SSH x 35
- I-Walker x 30
- Prison Squat x 30
- Merkins x 20
- Grab (2) tires, std; (1) tire, tractor, (2) 50 lb. buckets, run to lower lot.
- Pax not transporting coupons: 10 burpees, then run to lot.
THE THANG – HILL STATIONS (2 min ea.)
- Tractor Tire – Roll up hill, flip down hill.
- Farmer Walk – (2) 50 lb. buckets up and down hill.
- Plank Tire Pull – Side Elbow Plank (L then R), pull tire up hill.
- Tire Hill Sprint – Sprint to top of hill dragging tire.
- Pancake Plates – Hold 45 lb or 35 lb plates between palms, 6″ off chest, walk up and down hill.
- DB Lunge Press – 25lb or 15 lb dumbbell lunge walk to overhead press. Up hill and down.
- Sumo Walk – 50 lb military duffel filled with weights, sumo walk up and down hill.
- Mountain Climbers – Pax not at station perform mountain climbers x 2 min.
Transport tires and buckets back to original spot. Couponless Pax: 3 hill sprints.
- After last week’s ego-deflating 30-30 tabata with the Ms’ hand weights, it was time to feel like a man again and move heavy things up and down the hill. Workman-like effort by all. T-Claps.
- Pretty Boy Quarterback started training this morning for his annual trip to the Gloucestershire Cheese Rolling Race by rolling the 150 lb-plus tractor tire down the hill. Toward the buses. Toward an unidentified Pax, head down, pounding out the mountain climbers. Thankfully, all personnel and property emerged unblemished.
- Incidentally, despite the glamorous handle, Pretty Boy Quarterback prefers to chase his Cheese Roll incognito. YHC has it on good authority that the gentleman in the green shirt at 2:04 in the clip from the 2009 race is none other than our very own. Link HERE.
- With 13 Pax distributed among only 7 stations, each Pax got 5 to 7 cracks at the mountain climbers. At 2 minutes per, that’s ten to fourteen minutes of scratching pavement. Strong work.