35 men — and young me — gathered in the gloom.
Side straddle hop x20
Little baby crunch x20
Imperial walker x20
Dolly x15 PRR (Providence Rd Run)
– Burpee x7 – Little baby crunch x15
– Burpee x6
– Side straddle hop x15
– Burpee x5
– Merkins x10
– Burpee x4
– Mountain climbers x10
– Burpee x3
– Dolly x10
– Burpee x2
– Standing lunge x15
– Imperial walker x20
The Shore QIC
Sprint repeats followed by
1) Shoulders: In a squat, 20 military counts of arm flaps, Front-to-Back,
2) Mary: 20 military counts of slow bicycle, Flutter, Dolley, Mason Twist 3) Plank-O-Rama: Regular, Left arm high, Left leg high, Regular, Right arm
high, Right leg high, Regular, Elbows, Regular, Left arm high, Crunching
reps, Right arm high, Crunching reps, elbows (30 count)
Fireman’s carry, Karyoke, Lunge walk, Backward run, Leap Frog
Playground Stations (45 seconds each ’til failure):
Box Jumps, Merkins, Plank, Flutter, Lunge Jumps, Pull-up Burpees
Circle it up… F3 medley
Circle it up… little Mary
1) After wearing down in the heat with a long run, there were not too many happy birds circling the wings at the end of Shore’s Shoulders.
2) Plenty of FNG’s (and one 2.0) stepped it up to brave the veterans
workout. Next week they’ll have no choice but to embrace the pain.
3) Joker and the new guys / injured guys had some fun and pushed it pretty hard. Though I must say that our Dolly’s at the end were, in a word, hideous.
4) F4 (Fitness, Fellowship, Faith, and Family) scheduled for August 4, 4pm at The Shore’s house for Area 51 Pax. Workout the whole family, then enjoy a cold one by the pool. What more could one ask for.