A baker’s dozen posted to flush the system and dispose of the muffin tops.
- SSH x25
- Merkin x 15
- I-Walker x 25
- AMRAP Burpees x 2 min.
- A lap around track
Stations (Pair up, 2 min total per station, 1 min each exercise)
- Hairburners / Hairburners
- Tubing Curls (AMRAP, AFAP) / Dumbbell curls (25 lbs)
- Seated Tire Pull (+50 lbs) / Flutter kicks
- Med Ball Merkins (Hands ) / Med Ball Merkins (feet)
- Inchworms / Mason Twist (35 lb)
- Lunge Press / Lunge, Dumbbell Press (15, 20 lbs)
- Pull Ups / Suspended Merkins
- LBC x 30
- Dolly x 30
- Flutter x 30
- LBC x 50
- Superman Hold x 30 sec (x2)
- At 0500 YHC fielded a call from F3 noob Goat Cheese asking for a ruling on the F3 Rain Plan. Verdict: In the event of rain, you get wet.
- A51 perpetual War Baby Donkey Kong continues to impress at Skunk Works, giving Joker all he could handle on the stations today. DK is one of untold dozens of Pax who answer the bell week in and week out and transform themselves into better men. TClaps, my brothers.