11 PAX, ignored their #fartsacks and made their way to Kelvar. The PAX was properly disclaimed and we were off at 5:30.
We started to head towards the church road when we saw Rhapsody pull in to school parking lot so we pulled up and did a little COP.
- SSH x 20
- Imperial Walkers x 20
With Rhapsody in tow, we moseyed down the church road, I don’t know the name of it, I’ll have to ask Horsehead sometime, stopping at each light for 5 merkins. We stopped and finished up COP
- Windmills x 20
- Squats x 20
We moved over to the church’s main entrance and ran a lap. When done with said lap, complete the following exercises. Repeato 2 more times for a total of 3 rounds.
- Merkins x 20
- Squats x 20
- Flutter Kicks x 20
We yogged over to the rock pile and chose an appropriately sized lifting rock and headed over to the Pavilion for some cover anticipating the rain at 05:50 . With said rock, perform a round of the called exercises then run to the cemetery and back in between sets.
- Curls x 20
- Overhead Presses x 20
- Tricep Extensions x 20
- Chest Press with Rock x 20
- Kicks (Rock held up or pressed) x 20
- Squats x 20
We headed back to launch, stopping at the school for 1 round of AYG, which Chubbs won easily.
- Rosalita x 20
- Flutter kicks x 20
- Hello Dollies x 20
- Great job by the Pax today and surprising numbers considering the weather forecast.
- Horsehead hit me up yesterday afternoon to see if I could pick up his Q as he was dealing with a balky knee. When I woke up this morning and heard the rain, I thought I might have been hoodwinked. I was glad to see his truck when I pulled in, he wouldn’t leave me hanging. Thanks HH.
- The weather app said “Intermittent rain until 6:15”, perfect, it would end when we finished the workout. I had a plan, but needed to alter it if the heavens opened up. When I arrived at the AO, the rain was pretty non-existent. Great, we’ll proceed with the weinke and audible as needed. The rain held off thankfully.
- Orange Whip told me that it was going to come down again at 05:50. He must have caught Larry Sprinkle’s forecast or something on the way.
- We thought Rhapsody was sitting in his truck thinking we didn’t see him contemplating whether we was going to get out and join us. Manziel was glad you did, since you guys are accountability buddies, which is the best way to make sure the Pax show up in good weather and bad.
- Kotters to Manziel who joined us after catching the Ultimate Frisbee bug over at Joust this summer.
- Chubbs has some wheels on him, and doesn’t merlot after the AYG anymore, he’s come a long way.
- BLC was getting it done as usual. When BLC shows up to a workout, YHC loves his pre-game stretching, makes me think he’s going to go crush the President’s Physical Fitness test.
- First time posting with Honeymoon, the dude is 22, glad to see the young guys like him, Chubbs, and Spyglass coming out.
- Red Baron keeps putting in the work, saw him at Sparta for my Q last week. Keep it up.
- Orange Whip and Manziel are enjoying the strong start by their home team The Browns, maybe Baker Mayfield might work out after all. Cleveland fans are some of the most die-hard fans, hope they don’t get disappointed again.
- Fault Line’s shoulder acted up with the weather and stayed in the #fartsack this morning.
- Thanks to Orange Whip and Fault Line for the opportunity to lead and please sound off with any mumble chatter.
- Area 51/SOB Blood Drive 10/23 Mighty Mite is the Q, details here
- Makeshift Marathon Saturday 11/14 7 AM, preblast here
- Coat drive supporting Billingsville Elementary, see Manzel to make a donation.
- F3 Nation Give to Give Campaign, trying to raise 200K, check out the pre-blast from Voodoo.