15 PAX sweated a lot on an unseasonably warm fall morning. Probably 10 degrees cooler now in the afternoon.
Disclaimer…. care about you, be careful blaa blaa blaa…
SSH X 15 IC
IW X 15 IC
PETER PARKER X 10 IC
LOW SLOW SQUAT X 10 IC
Steady mosey with bell over to CCC courtyard…unfortunately coffee and breakfast wasn’t awaiting us, only the white board with “sweet 16” workout was there staring us down. We did have music to help us push through.
The Thang (10 EXERCISES… 1, RUN; 1,2 RUN; 1,2,3 RUN….)
- SWINGS X 16 / CLIMB STAIRS X 1
- SQUATS X 16 / CLIMB STAIRS X 2
- LBCs W/ BELL X 16 / CLIMB STAIRS X 3 (SOME CAPPED AT 3)
- LAWNMOWER X 16 / CLIMB STAIRS X 4
- OVERHEAD PRESS X 16 / CLIMB STAIRS X 5
- MERKINS X 16 / CLIMB STAIRS X 6
- CURLS X 16 / CLIMB STAIRS X 7
- SNATCHES (8 PER ARM) X 16 / CLIMB STAIRS X 8 (MOST ONLY MADE THROUGH 8, INCLUDING Q)
- CLEANS X 16 (8 PER ARM) / CLIMB STAIRS X 9
- FLUTTER PRESS X 16 / CLIMB STAIRS X 10
- Let them Soar 5k this Saturday, Oct. 12 at 8:30am at Christ Covenant Church. Contact @GypsyFit_F3 if interested in helping push a bike “Speed For Need”
- @F3_Chicken_Wing thanks for heads up that the Charlotte coat drive has started! https://www.coatdrivecharlotte.com/
- Quit a bit of mumble chatter and bickering in beginning but quieted quickly when the thang began, and esp when the chief bickerers had to leave early 😉
- Playlist consisted of 90’s alternative/grunge. Tweetsie claimed to be in middle school when most of the songs came out, but none of us believed him. We all know now that Lois is a Foo Fighters fan. Can’t blame him there.
- It was an honor as always to be with these PAX and count it a blessing to make it out in the gloom.
- Continue to keep Baracus in our prayers for healing. Surgery went well yesterday and at home resting. Recovery a month plus.
- Thanks to Tulip for taking us out strong in prayer while bringing in the good Word.