13 warriors met at the General and got lucky to survive new grounds for mission ASHP
SSH x 20
Frank-stein Squats x 10
Break dance x 15
Imperial Strom Troopers x 15
Mosey to first parking lot
Burpee Partner Plank Merkin
Partner 1 planks while partner 2 does 1 Burpee then jumps over partner then does 5 merkins with feet on partner
Ladder up to 5 Burpees
Mosey to the at entrance…I’ll let the Generals name it
10 CCD at bottom
Bear Crawl up
10 Squats at top
10 CCD at bottom
Reverse Bear Crawl
1 arm air presses x 10 each arm
Mosey back to the parking lot
Curb Left arm shoulder touch merkin x 5
Dips x 5
Curb air arm shoulder touch merkin x 5
Mosey to the hill
Partner 1 planks, Partner 2 does 5 Jump overs their legs
Run up hill
Partner 2 on back for helping hands
Run down and flip flop – 2 sets
Mosey to the rails
Grab some ledge, Body holds – 4 10 counts
LBC’s with Feet on bars x 15
Partner shoulder presses – 10
Reverse Merkins with bars x 10
Mosey to Baseball field
Run bases, sprint to first and then recover pace back to home plate
Sprint to 2nd then recover pace to home plate…complete all bases
To the bleachers
10 Incline merkins then crab walk to other bleacher, then do 10 decline merkins
WWII sit-ups x 15
LBC’s x 15
Low flutter x 15
Bull dog Merkins x 10
– The mission ASHP – Arms, Shoulders, Hills & Pain was successful, the Pax got a little of each in this morning.
– The Po Po, mixed up the routine a little but we still made it to the unnamed hill. Everyone kind of starred at it for a moment; I even got a BS on the reverse bear crawl up….Nice! Didn’t see everyone, but did see “Freakin Alabama” knock it out, awesome job!!
-I meant to ask, what’s up with no history lesson this morning….alot of chatter but no generals covered.
-S’mores made a pit stop before we hit the hills so he owes us….Glad I got the picture with the helmet out of the way at the start of the workout. He was going to use that option if the bathroom was locked.
– Glad to see Skipper make it down for a workout, it’s been a while bro. I remember back in the days at the pool house you made those drives up every day! I’ll have to come and check out at your Q at the General.
– First time on the far baseball field, graded nice, was that Big bird that went flying by me….I see you getting strong, a solid 4 or 5 a week now!!
– We finished strong today with some burpees in mary, Hat Trick took his weigh-vest off just in time. You can thank Shaken for the last set, was going to go to another exercise but he shouted it,so gottha oblige.
– The master Q for the General going forward is going to be Kid Rock, good hand-off in Leadership, I know the rest of the clown car will support.
– Thanks to the Shoe, S’mores, and King Fish for the opportunity to lead, it is always an honor!