YHC arrived just in time at 0659 to plant the SF. Found 5 PAX ready to head out and get their Saturday morning started off right. That said, Beaver led the group out into the Gloom and we headed over to the soccer fields. After brief jog around the fields circled up for COP:
- SSH x 20 (IC)
- Merkins x 20 (IC)
- Wait for late arriving PAX member to join in. Floor Slapper arrives after celebrating his 41st birthday the night before.
- Slow Squat x 15 (IC)
- IW x 20 (IC)
- Peter Parker x 20 (IC)
- Maybe one more
Line up for Indian Run down to fire station and back through neighborhood
Stop by the rock pile on way back in and find a rock for the following exercises:
- Rock curls x 20
- Rock presses x 20
- Tricep Ext x 20
- Rinse & Repeat
Return rocks to rock pile & mosey over to the playground in front of school for some circuit work:
- Pull-ups x 10
- Merkins x 20
- Dips x 20
- Rinse & Repeat x 2
Mosey over to the track and partner up on one side of track:
- P1 – Run across infield of track and back
- P2 – LBCs until P1 returns
- Flapjack until complete 200 LBCs as a team
Head over to wall at front of school:
- BTW wall walk x 20-25 ft (always PAX favorite, or not)
- Lunge walk across parking lot
- 20 Incline Merkins
- Rinse & Repeat
Hand off to YHC for 2nd half:
Jog back over to the soccer fields for the Stack:
- Run approx. 50 yds, 5 Burpees
- Run back, 5 Burpees/10 Squats
- Plank it up & wait for Six to wrap up first 2 rounds
- Run approx. 50 yds, 5 Burpees/10 Squats/15 CDD
- Run back, 5 Burpees/ 10 Squat/15 CDD/20 Sister Mary Catherines
- Plank it up & wait for Six to finisih
Short mosey and circle up for 6 MOM:
- Dolly x 20 (IC), hold’em
- Flutter x 20 (IC), hold’em
- Rosalita x 20 (IC)
- Mason Twist x 20 (IC)
- Back Scratcher x 20 (IC)
One more short mosey over to end line of soccer field & circle up for Jack Webb:
- Start w/ 1 merkin/4 air presses and work way up to 10 merkins/40 air presses
- Special request from DK (Seconded by Turkey Leg) to ladder back down, so YHC decided to oblige and we worked our way back down from 9 merkins/36 air presses to 1 merkin/4 air presses (Crowd Pleaser)
Line up on end line for 1 more round:
- Run at 75% to mid-field
- AYG sprint back to end line and then mosey back to launch point for COT
- Strong VQ by Beaver at Area 51. Brought a lot of variety and pushed the PAX with his 1/2 of work-out.
- TClaps to Floor Slapper for posting, even if he was a little late, after celebrating his 41st birthday the night before with a few cold beverages and Poker night.
- BTW wall walk always seems to bring out the Mumble Chatter and no exception this morning. Few comments as to how the PAX loved this exercise.
- Jack Webb is always another crowd favorite. Lots of excitement when DK and Turkey Leg requested ladder back down and YHC agreed. Your welcome and your shoulders are too.
- Trips for Kids – Next scheduled ride at Colonel Francis Beatty Park is set for 10/11. Far Side and Chelms can provide directions.
- Mud Run participants need to sign up and pay for bus ride and sundries.