With the hint of rain in the air 8 PAX still decided it would be better to make an appearance at The Matrix rather than fartsack this morning. Hopefully, after 45 minutes of getting the heart rate up, they were all satisfied with their decision to post on a dreary Monday morning. Something must have been in the air as even Floor Slapper pulled into the lot with a minute to spare. With all 8 in tow, YHC gave the disclaimer and we then headed off into the Gloom.
Slow jog through the lower parking lot beside the soccer fields and circle up.
- SSH x 25 (IC)
- IW x 25 (IC)
- Slow Squat x 20 (IC)
- Merkin x 20 (IC)
- MC x 20 (IC)
Line up at the island at one end of the parking lot for the following:
- 50 Merkins, Karaoke L to the other end of parking lot and jog back
- 50 Prisoner Squats, Karaoke R to the other end and jog back
- 50 Wide-arm Merkins, Backwards run to other end and jog back
- 100 LBCs, AYG to other end and jog back
- Various planks in between rounds
Mosey over to rock pile and find a suitable rock
- Curl w/ rock x 20 (IC)
- Rock/shoulder press x 20 (IC)
- Goblet Squat x 20 (IC)
- Rinse & Repeat x 2 (R2-15 reps, R3-10 reps)
Deposit rocks back on the rock pile and head over to the sideline of the soccer field for a sprint ladder
- Sprint sideline to sideline, 5 Merkins, back across, 10 Merkins, back across, 15 Merkins, back to starting point, 20 Merkins
- R2 – Sprint sideline to sideline with 20/15/10/5 Jump Squats
- R3 – Sprint sideline to sideline with 5/10/15/20 Dollies
6-7 minutes left so we headed over to playground in front of school for some circuit work:
- 10 Pull-ups, 20 Dips, 20 Incline Merkins on curb
- Rinse & Repeat x 2
- With a little rain falling as YHC headed over to McKee Rd Elementary for this morning’s work-out, wasn’t sure how many PAX would venture out. As pulled in lot at 0520 found only 1 other car in the lot. Turned out to be Madison. However, as is typically the case with F3, other PAX followed soon after and we ended up with a respectable total of 8 for this morning’s festivities.
- Floor Slapper may have moved his watch/clocks ahead as he quietly pulled in and found a parking spot with a minute to spare this morning.
- Strong efforts put forth by all the PAX with shout-outs going out to Lobster Roll, Madison, Binary, and Floor Slapper for consistently running near the front of the pack.
- Pretty quiet out there this morning with limited Mumble Chatter. Everyone focused on putting forth best efforts and we did not have a lot of time for rest.
- Thanks to O’Tannenbaum for taking us out.
- 2nd annual F3 Dads Camp to be held this upcoming weekend, 8/15-8/17, at Camp Thunderbird.
- Look for 3rd F opportunities on Wednesday and Friday after weekly work-outs.