The SF was planted and 9 PAX (incl 1 2.0) gathered at McKee Rd Elementary for another weekly episode of Area 51. After a little stretching and lively banter, the PAX headed out at 0700 hours to put forth 60 minutes of effort.
Floor Slapper took the reins and led the PAX on a short jog across the school grounds to the infield of the track and had them circle up for COP:
- SSH x 20 (IC)
- Merkins x 20 (IC)
- Squats x 20 (IC)
- Burpees x 6
- IW x 20 (IC)
Line up across infield of track at North end for 5 x 5 x 5:
- Run to 1st bench, 5 wide-arm merkins, run to 2nd bench, 5 wide-arm merkins, run to end of infield, 5 wide-arm merkins, back to 2nd bench, 5 wide-arm merkins, back to 1st bench, 5 wide-arm merkins, run back to start
- Rinse & Repeat x 4 w/ Turkish Get-ups, Burpees, Jump Squats, & one other exercise
Head over to wall at front of school for PC:
- PC x 60 secs (w/ Arms out front, 25 air presses)
- 25 decline merkins
- Lunge walk across the parking lot
- Back to the wall for PC x 60 secs (w/ arms out front, 25 air presses)
Head to back of school for trail run:
- Start w/ 25 dips on benches
- Run loop on trail
- 25 dips on benches
Hand off to YHC for 2nd half:
Jog to front playground for a little circuit work:
- 10 Pull-ups
- 20 LBC’s
- 20 Squats
- Rinse & repeat x 2
Mosey over to rock pile and pick out a decent sized friend:
- Rock curls x 15 (IC)
- Push presses w/ rock x 15 (IC)
- Goblet squats w/ rock x 15 (IC)
- Rinse & repeat x 2 with reps of 10 IC and 5 IC
Deposit your rock back onto the rock pile and head over to the parking lot for suicide ladder
- Run to 1st light pole, 5 merkins, back to starting point
- Run to 2nd light pole, 10 merkins, back to starting point
- Run to island, 15 merkins, back to starting point
- Rinse & repeat x 2 with Sister Mary Katherines and Merkins
Head over to grass at front of school for 6 MOM:
- Dolly x 20 (IC), hold’em
- Flutter x 20 (IC), hold’em
- Rosalita x 20 (IC)
- LBCs x 20 (IC)
- Back Scratchers x 20 IC
- CCV x 10R (IC)
- CCV x 10L (IC)
- With the F3 Olympics being held from 6 a.m. – 8 a.m., not sure how many PAX members would be out on a muggy June morning. However, had a nice turnout with 9 PAX showing up ready to work.
- Tclaps to Donkey Kong for continuing to get the reps in while dealing with nagging injuries.
- Strong effort from Coal Miner’s Daughter (WD) on the 5 x 5 x 5. May be of Respect age but wouldn’t know it from the reps he completed out there on the track infield.
- Housekeeping may not have been leading the PAX on the Suicide Ladder but he just kept plugging along and worked through each round to complete each cycle.
- Dennis the Menace (YHC’s 2.0) got in a Double Down as he also participated in Rides for Kids at Colonel Francis Beatty Park. Has a few battle scars from spill he took on trails, but no worse for wear.
- F3 Dads begins 6/21 at Colonel Francis Beatty Park. All 2.0s, boys and girls, are invited/encouraged to attend. Header is leading the charge and looking for other dads to lead activities in the upcoming weeks. Will run through the end of summer.
- Pre-blast and sign up for October Mud Run is now posted on F3 website. Sign up as individual and Regional Qs will form teams later on. Looking to have 750 PAX post for this fall’s race.
- Anyone interested in fall BRR, contact Baracus. At least one team looking for additional runner or two as some have had to withdraw due to injury.