We will be discussing the following questions at Compass tomorrow morning. 6:30 am at the Arboretum Chick-Fil-A.
Read John 1:1-2
1. What does this passage say about the beginning of the story? Have you ever wondered what God did before he created the world?
2. What does it mean to say that we are relational? Do you consider yourself relational?
3. How and when have you felt a longing to belong (in your past or today)?
4. Do you feel like you’ve been invited into God’s story (already in motion) or are you trying to create your own story?
5. What can we do every day to feel more a part of God’s story?