29 men ventured into the gloom to take on the clock for some running and kettlebells at Skunkworks. Strong work by all. Swiss Miss emerged as the overall winner, but I think we all took a beating from the clock.
– Imperial Walkers
– 2 handed KB swings
– Full situps
– KB snatches
– Mosey to parking lot
– 9 minutes: run big lap around church and parking lot (0.66 miles), 2-handed KB swings
– 8 minutes: run small lap around church (0.45 miles), full situps (hands touch over head and palms touch by side)
– 6 minutes: run to exit road and back (0.3 miles), KB snatches
– 5 minutes: run to stop sign and back (0.2 miles), proper form merkins
– Slight rest between each set
– Keep running count of all reps
– Mosey back to flag
– Crimean Twist w/ KB
– Luganis w/ KB
Solid work, always an honor to lead this group. My apologies if you did not get the warning on twitter that there would be running. Although it was each man against the himself and the clock, Swiss Miss was the overall winner with close to 300 reps. DK was up there as well but somehow he put himself in the Clydesdale running group with a slightly shorter track.
Welcome FNG Scratch & Win, you narrowly missed Scratch & Sniff. Keep an eye out on lottery TV commercials.