The SF was planted and 5 S Charlotte PAX decided it was time to get the weekend started off right with a beautiful cool spring morning here in the Carolinas. With the arrival of DK at 0659 hours it was time to head out into the gloom and see what the day had in store for us.
Jog over to soccer field parking lot and circle up (small circle) for COP:
- SSH x 25 IC
- IW x 25 IC
- Squat x 25 IC
- Merkins x 15 IC
- MC x 25 IC
OK, we’re all warmed up, let’s head over to sidewalk at the entrance of soccer fields. Time for a mile run with stop at midpoint for called exercises:
- Run 1/2 mile to fire station
- Complete 20 Merkins, 20 Squats, 20 CDD
- Plank it up and wait for PAX to finish
- Run 1/2 mile back to school
- Complete 20 Merkins, 20 Sister Mary Catherines, 20 CDD
Mosey over to school parking lot for suicide ladder:
- Run to 1st light pole, 5 Hand Release Merkins, back to starting point
- Run to 2nd light pole, 10 HR Merkins, back to starting point
- Run to island at end of parking lot, 15 HR Merkins, back to starting point
Rinse & repeat x 2 with 5/10/15 Jump Squats & 5/10/15 CDD
Hand it off to Dirty Bird for 2nd half:
Mosey over to wall in front of school for PC & BTW:
- PC x 60 secs (w/ arms out front & 40 air presses)
- Lunge Walk to curb, Backwards Lunge walk back to sidewalk
- PC x 60 secs (w/ 40 air presses)
- Sideways lunge walk/squat to curb and back
- PC x 60 secs
- 25 calf raises (each leg)
- BTW x 30 secs
- 10 Decline Merkins, 10 Incline Merkins, 10 Wide Arm Merkins
- BTW x 30 secs
- 10 Decline Merkins, 10 Incline Merkins, 10 CDD
- BTW x 30 secs
- 10 Decline Merkins, 10 Incline Merkins, 10 Diamond Merkins
20 Burpees OYO
Head back over to parking lot and line up at the island:
- Sprint x 50 yds, 100 yds, 50 yds, 50 yds, 100 yds (approx)
Circle up for 6 MOM:
- LBC x 25 IC
- Heels to Heaven x 20 IC
- Dolly x 20 IC
- Rosalita x 20 IC
- Protractor (45 degrees, 90, 10, 45, 90, 10, 20, 30, 45, 50, 60, 90)
That’s a wrap. COT
- No word from O’Tannenbaum as to what went down the previous weekend as he had business trip to Miami. PAX will have to wait for 60 Minutes report.
- As Dirty Bird led PAX in 3 rounds of BTW, call came for “right hand high”. DK has right arm straight out and calls for arm circles before switching to the other arm. Man is a BEAST.
- Tight race between Dirty Bird and DK on final sprint length of parking lot. Have to call it a dead heat.
- Kettle bell clinic is being offered the next two Saturdays, 5/24 & 5/31. Byron, a Metro PAX member and personal trainer, is leading the clinic along with assistance from Tiger Rag. Clinics are from 6:00-6:45 prior to start of most Saturday morning workouts and is being held at Calvary Church, sight of The Rock.
- F3 Dads for Area 51 will be starting up on Saturday, 6/14, at Colonel Francis Beatty Park on Weddington Road. Header is leading the coordination of this great summer event for F3 Dads and their 2.0s. Let him know if you can assist any of the Saturdays this summer.
- 2nd Annual Area 51 Pool Party to be held on 6/14 from 6:00-9:00 at Candlewyck Pool.
- F3 Golf Classic is scheduled for 5/29 at Olde Sycamore Golf Club, to benefit F3 Foundation. Still a few spots available for Captain Choice event. See F3 website for details and updates.