6 PAX gathered around the SF ready for whatever the morning had in store for them. After we were done, everyone was ready for the rest of their weekend.
First half, Turkey Leg takes the lead:
-Couple warm-up laps around the soccer fields and then circle up for COP:
- SSH x 25 IC
- Merkins x 20 IC
- IW x 20 IC
- Slow Squats x 20 IC
- Mtn Climbers x 20 IC
Head over to the rock pile, find a friend, and then jog back to front of school. Partner up (size does not matter)
- Partner 1 runs lap around the school, Partner 2 completes rock presses. Flap jack
- Partner 1 runs lap around the school, Partner 2 completes rock curls. Flap jack
- Partner 1 runs lap around the school, Partner 2 completes tricep extensions. Flap jack
- Partner 1 runs lap around the school, Partner 2 completes goblet squats. Flap jack
- Partner 1 runs lap around school with rock, Partner 2 completes cycle of 10 pull-ups and 20 dips, repeating until Partner 1 returns. Flap jack
Return rocks and Abacus takes the lead for 2nd half
- Dolly x 20 IC, hold’em (10 count from Floor Slapper)
- Flutter x 20 IC, hold’em (10 count from Seersucker)
- LBC x 25 IC
- Freddie Mercury x 20 IC
- CCV x 10 IC (L and R)
Head to center light pole for the Starfish
- 5 burpees at center light pole, run to 1st light pole on perimeter for 20 knee-ups
- 5 burpees at center lt pole, run to 2nd lt pole for 20 merkins
- 5 burpees at center lt pole, run to 3rd lt pole for 20 squats
- 5 burpees at center lt pole, run to 4th lt pole for 20 CDDs
- 5 burpees at center lt pole, run to 5th lt pole for 20 LBCs
- Return to center lt pole & plank it up
Head over to side of school and grab a piece of wall
- People’s Chair x 60 sec
- Lunge walk to fence and back pedal back
- People’s Chair x 60 sec
- Lunge walk to fence and jog back
Head to front of school and give the legs a break. Jack Webb shows up to make sure the upper body is not forgotten
- 1 merkin, 4 air presses up to 8 merkins, 32 air presses
Circle up for a final 2 MOM
- Dolly x 20 IC
- Back Scratchers x 20 IC
PAX got in some good mileage without having to travel far. Definitely feeling it in the legs after that last lap around the school while carrying our rock.
Slapshot ready a little early for the cooler temps expected in the next couple days, with long sleeves and wool hat.
Strong effort from O’Tannenbaum even after missing a few Saturdays due to 2.0 soccer games.
Seersucker able to get in one more work-out prior to arrival of his second 2.0 as his M is due any day.
Thanks to Floor Slapper for taking us out.
- X-mas/Holiday Party scheduled for 12/7, to be held at home of Tiger Rag & M TR. Look for additional details/Evite from Baracus
- Panthers viewing party scheduled for 11/10 with location change to Fox & Hound Pub & Grille at Balantyne (15235 John J Delaney Drive). PAX should receive Evite from Bugeater.
- Sign up for Spring Mud Run, scheduled for 4/12/14, is going on now. Stagecoach is Area Q. Let him know if you want to run. Charlotte South had 6 teams for Mud Run on 10/12 and we are looking to double that number to 12 teams for the spring race.