15 dedicated warriors of the UC entered the gloom on this fine day eagerly willing to submit their DownPainment!!!!
Mosey to field behind Middle School
Indian Run to Elem School Playground
She Hate Me (8 mins)
Mosey to fence for a little Obstacle Practice
Sprawling Indian Run to high school
Hand off to Z –
Geddy up boyz because we’re going to see a man about a sick horse over at the stadium…
– Quick Mosey toward the field with burpees along the way (5, 7 &10 when you’re home).
– Railslides up – over – around and down the turnstile to warm up the shoulders!
– Run up the home team bleachers, run across 1/3 of the way and back down (reverse plank)
– Bearcrawl up the home team bleachers up, run 1/2 way across and back down (reverse plank with 30 dips to follow)
– Run up the home team bleachers, run the entire length of the stadium and back down.
Quick Mosey from the HS over to the Middle School
Hill Work 100’s (Partner up, size does not matter)
– Partner A runs the hill and back to relieve Partner B performing said exercise, flapjack until complete. Each exercise = a total of 100
Wait, did we really leave Jack Webb Short?????
– People Chair (90 seconds / 60 seconds w/ 30 air presses)
Head for the VSF for some Mary
3,4,5 MOM? QIC is O2 deprived by now and barely remember
It was yet another beautiful Fall Saturday morning which really brought out an energized PAX ready to work. Well, at least until we landed over at the HS football stadium. As we approached, an overpowering stench like no other came upon us. It’s been a few years since YHC has been to a HS football game so not exactly sure what goes on there these days. Countertop claimed it was from the resurfacing of the track only to be rebutted by Cottontail saying “No, I know this smell this is the result of Teenagers”. #ctshowdown…. I’m going go with Cottontail being that the man has 10 so….
The PAX persevered and powered through until the final circuit of the stairs when QIC wanted to call out the next said exercise “in the form of a DERKIN” until Cottontail chimed in “nah man, you really going to do that? Don’t do that”. YHC obliged, so he called an audible and said lets leave the stairs/stadium, run some more and head for home…. The PAX quickly became energized sprinting for home not knowing what awaited them. #doesntanyonewearawatch #werenotclosetobeingdone? Well what’s waiting for you at home, why the hill with plenty of time left to finish STRONG!!!!!! And finish strong the PAX did.
Outstanding work by everyone today, especially the 2.0s: Boone Dock (2.0), Cottontail, Skillsaw (2.0), Thumper (2.0), Slide Rule (2.0)
Congratulations to “The Dream” for successfully scaling Mt. Whitney #tallestpeakinthelower48. That is quite a feat and accomplishment brother!!!! #uberimpressive