17 hit it hard at Death Valley this am.
– Side Straddle Hop x35, Merkins x16, Imperial Walkers x20, Stagger Arms Left & Right x8
Jog on Trail to Handrail
– Lunge walk
– Pullups under x11
– One arm pushups x10 each arm
Outfield of Dreams
– Start at outfield grass above second base, srint to right, center, left, finish at home plate
Trail Run to Playground
– Dips x 20
– Scissor Crunch x10 each leg
Run Past Pay to Play Crowd on Road
– Partner Up and Carry to Top
– Leg Throwdowns x21, switch
Run back to playground
– Squats x15
Run back to start
– Abbreviated Mary: LBC x25, Mason Twists x10
– Nice work out there this am, very high heart rate.
– We avoided the septic overflow on the field and went for the good “mud” on the trail.
– Hearing the Shore has been slowed with a knee injury, hoping you heal quickly…we all need someone to keep up with!
About the author