2 Pax planted the VSF in the Mouth of Wilson, VA, for a down range downPainment.
- SSH x 30
- I-Walkers x 30
- Mountain Climbers x 30
- 1 mile run
- Jacob’s Extension Ladder (1 – 10)
3 minutes of Mary
- LBC’s x 30
- Low Flutter x 30
- Oblique Crunches x 30 (L / R)
- Heels to Heavens x 30
- Dolly x 30
- The Pax ventured into the hills to the Mouth of Wilson, VA, for a Father’s Day, bulls only weekend with the 2.x’s. After hitting the VA Creeper on Saturday and running with the Wild Ponies at Greyson Highlands State Park on Saturday, it would have been a shame not to put the hills to good use before clearing “town.”
- The Hill of choice was approximately a quarter mile in length and about 80 ft in elevation gain (according to the Suunto). Lots of loose gravel….the speck you see in the distance at the top of the hill is TR 2.3.
- The Pax was feeling their oats and pulled the extension ladder out of the shed–up to 10 burpees.
- Mouth of Wilson clocks in around 2500 ft above sea level but was strangely short of O2 yesterday morning.