For my VQ Posse lit the path with a sparkle-wheeled scooter and we drove off the police with rocks (in a sense).
The Warm Up
- Lap around the side-lot to get the blood pumping, then mosey to front-of-school with round of Imperial Walkers, classic Potato Pickers, and mountain climber. Then mosey to the bus loop.
- Starting at the top of the bus-loop, ran light-poles toward the school with 10 Burpees, 10 Merkins, 10 Bonnie Blaires, 10 WW2 Sit-up, then dips on school benches until failure.
- Picked lifting rocks & paired-up. One ran loop while the other lifted rock: 150 tricep, 100 bicep, 100 full-extension.
- In “Serpentine Top-Lot”, snaked through lot, running between speedbumps, stopping at each bump alternating: Front-lunge, back-lunch, side lunge, repeating 3.1 times to end of lot.
- Reverse-mosey across the lot toward the school. A round of squats against school wall for 50 (or 60).
- Mosey to back of school. Set of 20 Supines on sidewalk rail, the calf-raises x3 up the set of stairs, then 10 Step-ups on school benches. Repeat x2 with Derkins replacing Step-ups.
- Mosey back to starting place with a few rounds of plank and merkins to take us out.
- Thanks to Posse for coming out to support the team (and my VQ) despite a twisted ankle. He “modified” as needed by wheeling along with light-flash wheeled Razor scooter. Well-played, sir. Now get some rest.
- Police sitting in the bus loop with car running as well came around with lifting rocks and running circles around his car. We either disturbed top-secret recon, or disturbed coffee and donuts before his shift.
- Q-ing was no big thang. I might even sign up sooner than 18-months for my next go at it.