It started out with everyone waiting for the shop to open ready to get some well deserved body work.
- Mosey around the parking lot and circle up
- 20 Side Straddle Hops
- 20 Imperial Walkers
- Calf Stretches
- 10 Scissor Merkins (introduced a couple weeks ago)
- You start out in a Merkin position, placing one hand directly in front of your face, then the second hand goes directly
in front of the other, so you have two hands vertical to your face and perform your merkins.
- 10 tricep extension pushups
- You start in a plank and pushup from your elbows until you are in a plank position, good for triceps.
- Mosey to the bottom of the road heading out
- Repeat the following until the 2nd fire hydrant
- Mosey to street light – 20 speed skaters, 2 is 1
- Mosey to next street light – 20 LBC’s
- Grab a partner (but don’t touch) and each pick up a lifting rock
- 100 curls
- 100 overhead triceps
- 100 overhead press
- Alternate partner runs up to next light closer to Rea Rd
- Heading back, repeat the following until the 2nd fire hydrant
- Mosey to street light – 20 dry docks
- Mosey to next street light – 20 heals to heaven
- Mosey to the hill area for some 7’s or 8’s, thanks for the math correction Das Boot.
- Bottom of the hill start with one burpee
- Top of the hill 6 Bobby Hurleys
- Mosey/Jail break for 5 minutes, 30 seconds on, 30 seconds walk
- Mosey back to the parking area near the COT
- 10 scissor pushups
- 15 tricep extension pushups.
- Have a nice day
Lots of fun today, always nice to introduce a new exercise and see reactions. Everyone did great with the new exercises. It’s good
to see all the grins as everyone tries something new :).
Blood drive 7/23 9-1 @ Weddington United Methodist Church. Signup @ redcross.org and search for F3.