YHC pulled into the parking lot with a few minutes to spare At 0530 the 12 Pax was properly disclaimed, and we were off.
We took a nicely paced jog over to the parking lot with all the islands and construction equipment.
- SSH x 20 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 20 IC
- Low Slow Squats x 15
- Windmills x 10
- Eight Count Body Builders x 10 IC (Crowd pleaser)
Hot Box Set
We jogged over to the hot box and partnered upPartner up, Partner 1 performs called exercise while Partner 2 runs and touches the church and back, then flapjack.
- Incline Merkins
- Step ups
We then moseyed over to the rock pile, making sure we don’t leave our rocks on the ground in the way of passing cars, of which there were a couple at that hour. Choosing a lifting rock for the follwoing.
- Curls x 20
- Tricep Extensions x 20
- Overhead Presses x 20
- Run to the rock and back
- Squats with rock x 20
- Flutter Kicks with rock overhead x 20
- Louganis with rock overhead x 20
- Run to the second lightpost on the right and back
Repeato, except I called an #Omaha and we didn’t run to the rock but to the light post instead.
We headed back to the launch point stopping for an AYG run before working on our abs/”stomache”
- Flutter Kicks x 15
- Dollies x 15
- One more AYG run
- Heels to Heaven
- 2/3 of the #Trifusnik were in attendance, and they exercised the #refusniks early and often starting with the SSH. Maybe Semi Gloss was resting himself for Hydra tomorrow.
- Clover can’t keep count or intentionally tries to cross up the Q during cadence.
- Pudding Pop correctly guessed we were stopping at the hot box but the box were disappointed that the run was to touch the church and back rather than the usual light post. There were several groans of “that’s far”, oh well.
- Mr. Magoo was getting some grief from Haze for making him work harder to keep up with the Pax on the runs to the church wall.
- Lorax and Spackler were giving it a go with the AYG sprint, looked like Spackler got the best of that one. The second AYG was a time killer, #Cobains. Pudding Pop noted that he only had one in him #TWSS
- Jet Fuel put in his solid effort as usual, and was dressed appropriately with his shirt tucked in.
- Spackler was out front as usual #LarryBird, he admitted that he’s a lot faster at 185 than 195. All those OTB workouts have done him good.
- Point Break was out there pushing it during the runs, nice job.
- Haze provided some commentary during COP with the windmills, something to the effect that we’ve gone soft. Poke the bear and you get 8 count bodybuilders as reward.
- TCLAPS to Haze for the extra credit 1.5 miles running in and running out.
- Spacklers new truck does everything including mixing drinks and blasting La Vida Loca from the tailgate speakers. Sweet new ride.
- Thanks to Lorax for the opportunity to lead and please sound off with any mumblechatter.
- Hydra triumphantly returns tomorrow, officially at OPE with at later start, 0600, for those who like to sleep in some. Spackler has the Q for his 40th birthday. Join us, it promises to be a chatty one, and maybe there’ll be some White Claw at the end.
- Anvil needs Qs signup by reaching out to Lorax. Spackler on Q next week.