Woke up this morning expecting torrential rain, but to my surprise ten other Pax braved a light drizzle with me for what I think was a good shoulder burner.
DICCS Were Presented
- A nice mosey up to the Five Stones Entrance and then back to the starting area
- Side Straddle Hops
- Imperial Walkers
- Mountain Climbers
The First Thang
Grab a partner and pair of 10-12lb weights. Then while partner 1 runs, partner 2 does the exercise then switch. Exercises consisted of two rounds of each of the following:
- Weighted Jab
- Weighted Press
- Shoulder Fly
The Second Thing
Had planned for a couple more stations, but because the numbers were a little low today, I abandoned two stations which lead to more rotations through each one. The stations consisted of:
- Tire Flip
- Bottoms Up Shoulder Press (w/ Kettlebell)
- 360° Swing (w/ Steel Mace)
- Tricep Extension / Curls (w/ Cinder Block)
- Slam Balls
- Kettlebell Swings
- Saturday February 22 (9AM-2PM) @ Union United Methodist – Christ’s Closet Giveaway. Come for any length of time you can to lend a helping hand! Trucks needed!
- Saturday February 22 (11AM) @ Five Stones- Memorial Service for LynnMarie Longo who passed away last year and is the M of Dean Longo (Snoopy).
- Friday March 6 (6-9PM) @ Ballantyne Hotel – Father Daughter Dance (markthismoment.com).
- TAPs for Fuse Box’s uncle whose wife passed away last night