21 Pax came out to Watchtower including some of the pax who enjoy higher mileage (Gerber, Hollywood, and Dasher) so what will we do, provide a workout that is under 2 miles. So with DCCS completed and 0:30 sec left before 5:30 it is time to go.
Mosey through parking lot and once in front of school – shuffle facing school, shuffle facing road, butt kickers, high knees, circle around at stop sign and circle up.
Recalc (Old Man) Stretch
Partner up with some one equal speed and split into 2 teams. Using the official F3 “workout deck” begin by flipping a card to reveal 1st exercise for each team to start with. On Go – first person from each team sprints to given point for that round and back. When return flip a card to reveal next exercise.
- Round 1: Sprint to Stop Sign, and split reps between the last 2 cards flipped yadda, yadda, yadda….and for round 1 we have a split decision. Both teams complete 10 burpees
- Round 2: Sprint to 2nd light, and split reps between the last 2 cards flipped – yadda, yadda, yadda….and Team 1 is victorious and Team 2 has 20 burpees
- Round 3: Switch to opposite end and go to stop sign (shorter sprint), and perform exercise on card flipped….yadda…yadda…yadda and Team 2 is victorious. Team 1 with burpee penalty
- Final Round: Repeat to stop sign (shorter sprint), and perform exercise on card flipped….yadda….yadda…yadda and Dasher pulls out the win on the anchor run for Team 2. Team 1 with burpee penalty
Quick mosey back to COT and Finish.
- Based on not knowing each of the exercises, the Seinfeld scene of yadda, yadda, yadda comes to mind. But at least I mentioned the best part – use of the official F3 workout deck
- Believe Hollywood/Gerber’s Strava is sending SOS signals to family members thinking that something went wrong based on recorded mileages of under 2 miles
- Many pax have uncanny ability to find another gear in sprints when potentially faced with burpee penalty….cough…cough…Posse, Shake & Bake, Showgirl
- Glider enjoyed the opportunity to run multiple legs of sprints as anchor and start of rounds 2 & 3.
- So here is where I use soap box to voice all things we should do – yadda, yadda, yadda…. You get the picture. Come out and have some fun.
- Twinkle Toes got the unfortunate opportunity to run against YHC in 2 of the rounds. Round 1 YHC was behind and did all he could to get in way to slow down, in round 2 YHC was ahead and Twinkle thought about trying to step in front but he saw head go down and bracing for contact.
- Keep Doc in prayers and thoughts as he continues to recover
- Reach out to other pax that have been missing for a while and check in and/or get them back out and connected
- If you want to refinance or need assistance with mortgage go to
www.rocketmortgage.com Glider who is happy to assist might be due to conversation heard earlier of wife no longer wanting to drive minivan.
- Sign up for the Rooster which is next CSAUP event in Rock Hill on 2/29 from 6:00 – 10:00 am.