14 PAX made it out to the fog and wet to lift lots of heavy objects. I’m sure Deadwood would like me to give a summary of our directions but due to the lateness of the BB and the lack of time, I’m going to make this simple.
The Warm Up – we took a quick lap around Mount Chiseled to get the juices flowing. Circle up for:
- 15 SSH
- 15 Imperial Walkers
- 15 Merkins
- 15 Mountain Climbers
- Cotton Pickers/Potato Pickers
- Jimmy Dugan -left then right
The Thang – Mosey over to gear where we separated into partners to start. Yes Deadwood, I explained the stations. With one station being the runners, these PAX were our timers. The rest of the PAX worked on the following stations:
- Concrete Buckets (thanks Doughboy) shoulder shrugs and/or rows
- Manmakers with 10 lb dumbbells
- Supines on railing
- Pit of Misery – 1st round step-up’s, 2nd round dips, 3rd round durkins
- Low -slow squats with cinder blocks
- Truck Tire Smash- with two really heavy sledge hammers!
- Weighted bars – Reverse curls
- Kettlebell Swing – 35 lbs
- Slam Balls
- Weighted Bar – 27 lbs – overhead press
- 25 lb dumbbells for curls
- Small short bars for Shoulder work – arms extended to the side and out front.
- Tricep Extensions with weights
- 25 Lb Sand Bag – sit up exchange with the bag
- American Hammers with bricks
The Moleskin – The PAX worked hard today, great job guys! We had no rain and the temperature was warm enough for shorts and a t-shirt. Thanks to Rudy and Chastain for helping me get ready for my Q today. It was a pleasure leading the team today in the workout.
- Gremlin this weekend
- Homecoming – Trail Race – Christ’s Closet (Recalculating is just rattling this stuff off!)
- Foundation at Floater tomorrow – Surprise at Floater tomorrow!!
- 2nd F Lunch noon Friday at The Improper Pig – Rea Farms
- 25th – Queen South party for Wedding Singer
Thank you to Chastain for taking us out.