YHC pulled into the parking lot with plenty of time to spare, knowing it would be light crowd following the Natty Championship game last night. I knew at least Hopper would be there since I followed him in from Providence Rd. A few more showed up and suddenly 8 Pax was properly disclaimed, then we were off
Mosey down the drive then up to the track for a warm up lap, circling up at the one end of the track that isn’t soaking wet.
- Burpees x 5 OYO
- SSH x 20 IC
- Burpees x 4 OYO
- Imperial Walkers x 20 IC
- Burpees x 3 OYO
- Low Slow Squats x 15
- Burpees x 2 OYO
- Windmills x 20
- Burpees x 1 OYO
Ok, with the field soaked from the monsoon that passed in the evening, we set up for four corners, 12 reps of each exercise, Merkins, CCDs, Squats, and Lunges. Repeato for 4 total laps.
When all the fun was had, we headed up the hill in front of the gym for some circuit work. Three rounds of Incline Merkins x 10, Dips x 15, and Step ups x 20 (10 each leg). After which we grabbed some wall for a little People’s Chair, with Air Presses x 50.
With the People’s Chair wrapped up we stayed in a group, one Pax runs down the bill to track while the Pax does called exercises: Lunges, Squats, Merkins, CCDs,, etc. A check of Hopper’s watch and it was time to head back to the start point.
- Flutter Kicks x 24
- LBCs x 24
- Burpees x 6 OYO
- Sprockets texted YHC yesterday in need of a substi-q due to an illness, with 60 degree weather in January absolutely.
- YHC had plan this morning, but that that went to the wayside with all the rain that fell last night. I had forgotten that the football field wasn’t field turf like the lacrosse field thus the audible for the track work.
- It took a few rounds but Hopper caught wind of the rep counts adding up to 48. YHC celebrated my birthday this past weekend and I”m grateful for 48 good years and looking forward to 48 more.
- The crowd was sparse the morning after the National Championship Game last night, tough loss for Clemson. Hope Marge makes it back after a quick trip to the Big Easy for the game.
- We had Hairball sighting, who we thought some lonely dude running around the track, with his green blinky light flashing.
- Puddin’ Pop was in fine form, gray shirt and all.
- Welcome Dora site FNG who came out supporting YHC.
- Hopper was the ever vigilant site Q checking his watch to make sure everything was on track.
- Solid work by Sling Shot who keeps putting the work in every week, keep it up.
- Thanks to Snowflake for taking us out, prayers for Red Rocks continuing recovery from a severe stroke nearly a year ago.
- Thanks to Hops and Hopper for the opportunity to lead and please sound off with any mumblechatter.
- 30 for 30 for Red Rocks, pre-blast here