Alright Pax substitute Q engaged, due to scheduling I had the pleasure of leading the Pax in the gloom this morning around MRHS for this installment of Dromedary. Did i plan a Weinke yes will it rain, will it be used? Well nope, not after being called out by a certain Pax when I went to reach for it so here it goes.
- 20 SSH in cadence
- 20 Merkins
- 10 Mountain Climbers in cadence
- 15 Imperial Walkers
- Paula Abdul around the globe and around.
- 10 Merkins up
- 10 Squats back
- Back down the front drive with descending Burpees
- starting with 5 and dropping 1 at each light back to the start
- Indian Run around the High School to the picnic tables at the Middle School.
- Partner up as a team:
- Partner 1 runs to the chain completes a Burpee
- Partner 2 works on
- 100 Derkins
- 200 Dips
- 200 LBC
- Hey look at this nice wall
- Partner 1 runs around the building while the other completes (alternating each lap, 2x each):
- Donkey Kicks
- Wall Sits with Jabs
- Mosey to the top of the lower lot
- 10 Big Boys at the top
- 10 Burpees at the bottom
- Plank for the final 2 min till time was called
All Pax pushed themselves hard today and enjoyed the first rain free day of the week. A special thanks to the ones that circled back today to pick up the 6.
- Thank you to all that assisted with Christ Closet on Saturday, beginning in February 2nd and 4th Thursdays from 7:30 – 9:00 pm folding and sorting sight at CC.
- Gremlin this weekend at UNCC
- Foundation on Q at Floater
- Gerber on Q at Clyent Dinner tomorrow night 5:30PM at Cuthbertson
- Sight Q School first Saturday in February – Contact Posse to sign up
- Q School Second Saturday in February – Contact Posse to sign up
Next week Gerber on Q at Dromedary
Nails took us out.