What a great way to get your 1st
invite to Q at Watchtower, Recalculating’s inability to perform as committed. 19
eager PAX overcame the call of the FartSack to meet me a in a frozen Elementary
parking lot. If that didn’t warm my heart, a PAX saying that he would have FartSacked
if it wasn’t for me being on Q. Everyone came dressed for the cold, but my goal
was to keep everyone sweating. DiCCS
given, let’s get started.
Let’s Mosey! 2 laps around the parking lot and back to where I shared
- 20 – SSH
- 15 – Imperial Walkers
- Plank to a Calf Stretch
– Necessary for later
- 5 Mekrins to loosen up
Let’s Mosey! 2 more laps around the parking. Here is when the threats
against my safety began. Tripping and kicking seemed to be the beating of
choice. Circle up at the starting point.
- Jack Web to get us started (everyone’s favorite)
- Mosey over to the straight away in front of the school.
- Jog to each light post and do 10 walking Lunges, 5 each leg, run to next light, repeat.
- Bring in the 6 and let’s mosey a lap around the buses and meet at the benches.
- 20 Dips, 20 Step Ups, 20 Dips, 20 Step Ups
- Mosey to the front of the school and grab some wall
- Time for another web – Mike Tysons and Calf Raises
- Mosey back to the start for some more Web action.
- Circle up for Carolina Docks and Squat Web – finished 5 rounds
- Time for an AB Web – Big Boys and LBC’s – finished 6 rounds
- Back to Carolina Dry Dock and Squats – finish round 6-9?
- More AB Web – finished 7-9?
Great job by everyone. My main goal today
was to keep everyone working hard enough to stay warm. Zin got in my head
yesterday about keeping everyone’s HR up, so I hope there was enough running
and work to keep everyone interested. Getting an opportunity to lead a group
like this even for 45minutes is such a great honor. This added pressure is exactly
what I needed after being a Slug over the past couple weeks. Thanks again to
- This Saturday (December
7th) Briarcrest Club House will be hosting the 3rd annual
Effie’s. Come prepared to have fun and be made fun of. Leave your sensitive
side at home with M and 2.0’s. (8pm-11pm)
- December 14th
will be Waxhaw Adopt a Street Clean Up after Commitment and Homecoming. This is
M and 2.0 friendly, so bring help and join us at Coffeeteria and Crossroads Coffee
- December 14th
will also be Zin’s 5th annual Jingle Jangle Beer Exchange. 8pm in