5 PAX including 1 FNG
woke up showed up early for the only best EVENING workout in Waxhaw F3 Nation. What makes it the best? Maybe cuz this Site is RAINING FNGs over the last 2 weeks . . . 2 in 2 weeks! What other evening workout is producing those kind of numbers?!?!
- Chilled DCCS
- Warm Lap
- Sweet and Low Slow Squats
- Merkin Soup
- 6″ Plank JackFish
- Light Pole stuffing
- Jack Webb Grass puddin’
- Hairburner of the dog
- SlamBall Circle Jerk Chicken
AFTER DINNER TOAST:
- Welcome to Corn Dog (Big 10’s 2.0)
- He likes to run FAST . . . Boring
- He likes to eat at Cookout . . . They have Corn Dogs
- The kid crushed it . . . Appreciate you slowing your pace down so Legal Zoom and I felt like we were keeping up with you a couple times
- 2nd welcome to Drive By (Posse’s prey on the mean streets of Lawson)
- Guy has a lot of serious injuries from crazy past (
stay away from him in a fight)
- Well done toughing it out on every exercise and only modifying when NEEDED not WANTED
- Good work by Big 10
forcing bringing out his first an FNG
- Coming off the recent trip on the IR
- Even with a bum knee, you were still able to
complain push through every exercise
- Great job hopping back on the saddle for round 3 of the hairburners
- Legal Zoom continues to get it done
- Appreciate him showing up consistently to Clyent Dinner even while changing jobs
- LZ busts his butt at every workout
while talking my ear off
- All of these guys have issues/injuries that they are dealing with but they showed up, battled tonight and are better men for it
- WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?
- Why can’t you wake up in the morning?
- Why aren’t you posting at all/more?
- Why aren’t you offering to help?
- Why aren’t you bringing FNGs?
- Why aren’t you reaching out to guys who haven’t posted in a while?
- I’m not asking you to post at Clyent Dinner
- My point is that you need to DO MORE
- I’m not asking you to just do more for F3 Waxhaw
- I’m challenging you to DO MORE with your wife, your kids, your faith, your neighborhood, your friends, your work, your community, etc.
- What area of your life are you struggling and making excuses?
- DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
- GET ENGAGED WITH ANOTHER PAX
- BE VULNERABLE
- COME TO A 2ND F AND/OR 3RD F EVENT
- CALL/TEXT ME (910-233-9500)