I had a nasty thought one day about how to make a Web combo even nastier than what I had previously experience. That combo, which you’ll see below, was the center point that this Q was built around.
Secondarily, knowing that Chiseled is supposed to be more gear focused and lower mileage, I was challenged to come up with a workout that would be both tough and short distance – exactly 0.0 miles. The PAX in attendance will have to tell you if I was successful, but it was a fun challenge either way, and as always, I feel honored to lead such an amazing group of men.
Modified DiCCS presented (lifting safety vs running)
- SSH x 20 IC
- Moroccan Night Club x 20 IC
- Merkins x 10 IC
- Downward Dog
- 30 burpees OYO
- Pick your poison – 60lb sandbag / 50lb sandbag / 45lb plate
- Round 1
- P1 = Weight exercise / P2 = Merkins or Dry Docks
- Team total = 100 shoulder presses / 100 curls /
100 50 triceps presses
- Round 2
- Burpee Web (1 burpee / increments of 4 reverse lunges)
- Round 3
- P1 = Weight exercise / P2 = LBCs
- Team total = 200 bent over rows
- Round 4
- Captain Therkins (1 big boy sit up / increments of 4 American hammers (rounds 1-5) switch to Heals to Heaven (rounds 6-10) / 5 merkins in between
- Quick Merkin Ladder to finish – 5 + 10 + 5
- It was obvious from the start that this was going to be a different workout. Bread Bowl was very excited when I announced we would travel 0.0 miles. He changed his tune by the end…
- The PAX seemed to really LOVE the Burpee Web – This will have to make a return visit in the near future…
- The ever-positive Posse got so upset at YHC when I called out 200 rows, that he actually swore at me. It may not have been intended this way, but I’ll take it as a compliment
- Everyone pushed extremely hard today. WUC has great men and I see improvements in just about everyone. I travel to different states and have posted at many sites, and no one has anything on WUC! Keep up the hard work.
- Pray for Radar and his family due to the recent loss of his Dad, Jerry from a respiratory disorder.
- Pray for McFly who is dealing with the return of an illness to him and some others in his family.
- Open Door – Sunday @7:00am – Five Stones – starting Philippians
- Sanctuary – Monday’s @7:30am – Brooklyn Pizza Wesley Chapel – staring Mere Christianity
- Thank you Nails for taking us out!