22 men gathered in an elementary school parking lot this morning. Don’t tell Geraldo, but there were three female ruckers leaving the parking lot as I pulled in. Their blinky and headlight game was strong. Anyway, we had an FNG among us (Mimi – he was wearing an Indians hat, Drew Carey is from Cleveland, Mimi was a character on the Drew Carey show), so the disclaimer was airtight. Hops ditched his men’s group finally to post at Hydra and found a rowdy bunch.
We ran down to HT for a quick warmup – it was by far the loudest COP I’ve ever been a part of. Not the cadence counting, mind you, but the general conversations about who knows what. You better have your Q loins girded up when you tackle the Hydra. The boys are unrelenting. Anyway, AYG back to the school (aggressive). Then we went over to the church for some rocks and running sets. Then back to the concession area for some benches and running sets. I killed a few minutes with a wall sit/burpee combo, then we got over to the field for some Mary and running sets. There was A LOT of complaining about the wet grass. Bring a towel. You’ll be fine.
– Sprockets is fast. He got back to the school and through a lap on the mini track by the time we got there. Come to Fast Twitch!
– I think Floor Slapper got to the workout at 5:45, after we got back to the school.
– Hopper has clearance to do merkins again after a long recovery from shoulder surgery. He claims the doc told him never to do burpees again. Semi Gloss must go to the same doctor.
– Jet Fuel joined the pre-workout circle with his shirt untucked, jeopardizing his Dick’s Sporting Goods modeling contract.
– Beer Run this Saturday, starting at noon. Check out the Slack Channel.
– Beer Mile on 6/7 at 7:00 pm. Check out the Slack Channel.
– Paintball on 6/8 – see Pop Tart for details.
You must be logged in to post a comment.