10 PAX ignored the #Fartsack and the promise of Semi Gloss bobble heads and posted at #Peak51 for their #DRP.
We moseyed to the bus parking lot and took a lap.
- SSH x 20
- Merkins x 15
- Squats x 20
- IW x 20
- 8 Count Bodybuilders x 10
- Windmill x 20
Greenway Fountain Circuit
We moseyed down the greenway to Peak 51’s secret tranquility fountain. Choose your rock wisely and perform 3 rounds of the following, changing the merkin type each round.
- Regular/Decline/Incline Merkins x 10
- Dips x 15
- Step ups x 20 (10 each leg)
We headed back towards the school for a little Dora 1-2-3. Staying on the greenway, Partner 1 performs called exercise while Partner 2 runs to the light pole by the baseball field backstop, flapjack.
- Merkins x 100
- Squats x 200
- LBCs x 300
- YHC arrived and there was quite the crowd already gathered and the parking lot was full with the Sparta guys had already launched.
- This was YHC’s 3rd Q in less than a week, the Weinke wasn’t very complex, hope you enjoyed it.
- 8 Count Body Builders are a real crowd pleaser, Lois seems to have a Love/Hate relationship with them. He loves to hate them.
- Cocktail looked a bit gassed but he rallied, nice job.
- Slim Fast is the most positive person I know and he’ll positively sign you up for the BRR.
- Tweetsie was absent, probably running somewhere. He’s gone full runner and is posting at Swift too.
- Smokey posted back-to-back days with YHC on Q thanks for posting and for partnering up with me.
- Welcome Turnover from Winston Salem, he was out front on everything today #LarryBird.
- Good seeing Bullwinkle out there, keep it up.
- Thanks to Sensei and Rick for the opportunity to lead and please sound off with any mumblechatter
- Beer Mile at an undisclosed school track near RT 51, check the #beer channel on Slack
- CLT Craft Course 5/18 check the #beerrun channel on Slack
- Speed For Need, check with Gypsy for details.