4 PAX ignored the #Fartsack and posted at #DeathValley for their #DRP.
We took a lap around the parking lot to gather the six
- SSH x 20
- Merkins x 15
- Squats x 20
- IW x 20
- Windmill x 20
We moseyed down Strawberry stopping at each speed bump for 10 merkins.
Turn right on Rosecliff for 7s, Merkins at then bottom and squats at the top.
We headed back to SCMS stopping at each speed bump for 10 LBCs.
Head over to the rock pile and perform called exercise then take a lap around the parking lot.
- Overhead presses
- Triceps extensions
- Burpee Thrusters
We headed to the benches by the baseball fields for 2 rounds of the following:
- Decline Merkins x 10
- Dips x 15
- Step ups x 20 (10 each leg)
Still some time left for 2 more laps around the parking lot to get us to 3 miles.
- Flutter kicks x 15
- Rosalita x 15
- Hello Dollies x 15
- YHC arrived with 5 minutes to spare to find Smokey and Uncle Leo waiting in their cars in the parking lot. Then Pudding Pop came in hot, he’s a steady regular.
- Smokey sported the long sleeves this morning in response to the chill in the air this morning. Don’t worry, it’ll be summer in a few days.
- Dollywood couldn’t make it after his late night soccer draft. The Knicks still got jobbed at the NBA lottery last night.
- Welcome back Smokey from then West Coast attending his nieces graduation from USC.
- Pudding Pop dropped some knowledge about south central LA, who knew USC was in the hood?
- Good to see Uncle Leo, have seen him in some time.
- We learned Pudding Pop would move to Santa Barbara if he won the lottery. That would make must see reality TV.
- Pudding Pop is not a fan of the hill Rising Meadow in Raintree, good thing we went to Rosecliff
- Thanks to Smokey and Dollywood for the opportunity to lead and please sound off with any mumblechatter
- Beer Mile at an undisclosed school track near RT 51, check the #beer channel on Slack
- CLT Craft Course 5/18 check the #beerrun channel on Slack