11 PAX ignored the #Cantorre and posted at #RockZero for their #DRP.
- SSH x 20
- Merkins x 15
- Squats x 20
- IW x 20
- Windmill x 2
Partner up size and speed does not matter Partner 1 performs called exercise with the sandbag while Partner 2 runs, flapjack.
- Upright rows
- 4 ct Military Press
- 4 ct Flutter kicks
- Burpee with Sandbag press
Staying with your partner
- Suitcase Carry
- Low Crawl Drags/Bear Crawl Drags/Lunges
- Walking Lunges
Abbreviated Robbie Miller WOD
3 rounds, 6 reps per movement.
- 4-count Mountain Climbers.
- Burpee Squats
- Turkish Getups
- Freddie Mercury x 15
- Flutter Kicks x 15
- YHC arrived with 5 minutes to spare to find only Hammer in the parking lot. It was looking like it would be only to 2 of us until the PAX started to roll.
- Glad BLC found us while we were taking our lap around the church. YHC heard BLC mention sandbags while we finished our lap as he had gotten wind of YHC’s intentions.
- Nemo picked the wrong day for the muscle shirt thinking we’d be on pavement for the workout because it was heavy day. He sported quite the farmer’s tan BTW.
- Gummy #refusniked side straddle hops as usual, no shame whatsoever.
- With 11 PAX there was some confusion with the number of sandbags, Gummy was willing to go back to the van and retrieve another but crisis was averted.
- There was Q mutiny when YHC called for the PAX with the 40# sandbags to swap it for a 60# sandbag. Deep Dish was not having it.
- Marlin was killing it out there but will be shopping Amazon for new ring.
- The low/bear crawl sandbag drags were a #CrowdPleaser and warranted an audible. You’re welcome.
- The abbreviated Robbie Miller WOD looked good on paper but YHC’s instructions were lacking.
- Gummy continued to poke the bear by asking repeatedly what the reps and counts were for each exercise.
- Nemo keeps racking up the EH numbers.
- Thanks for the opportunity to lead and please sound off with any mumblechatter
- Beer Mile 6/7 at an undisclosed school track near RT 51, check the #beer channel on Slack
- CLT Craft Course 5/18 check the #beerrun channel on Slack