A large showing of South Charlotte’s finest gathered at Skunkworks. Here’s what we did.
- Swings, swings and more swings
- A few more things, hard to recall as we were dodging the early morning traffic
- Divide into 3 groups
- 1 – one-armed lawnmowers w/ KB
- 2 – Louganis w/ KB
- 3 – run the lap
Run out and back to each median and road, do called exercise x10.
- Squat press (legs hurting today)
- Snatches (5 each arm)
- 1 – Russian Twist w/ KB
- 2 – flutter w/ KB press
- 3 – run top of stairs
- Lunges, squats and other exercises on the way back
- Finish w/ swings
Great group out today, I was struggling to keep up with my workout. Lots of chatter, good to see everyone. Prayers for those in eastern NC facing flood cleanup.
*Posted on behalf of Harley