11 PAX gathered at #F3Meathead and told Hurricane Flo to Kiss their Grits. This was the calm before the storm.
- SSH x 20
- IW x 20
- Merkins x 10
- Windmill x 20
YHC and several PAX brought a variety of Rucks and Sandbag which were conveniently piled in the center of the circle. The task was to use the rucks and sandbags in lieu of kettlebells. Staying in the circle, perform 5 rounds of each set, moving to your left to change coupons each round. If you had a ruck, switch it out for a sandbag.
- 10 Squats
- 10 Overhead Presses
- 10 Pushups
- Lunge walk to the first island and jog back
- 10 Ruck Swings
- 10 Thrusters
- 10 Hello Dollies
- Lunge walk to the first island and back
Partner up, size and speed does not matter. artner 1 performs called exercise with the ruck or sandbag while Partner 2 runs the length of the parking lot. Flapjack
- Upright rows
- Overhead presses
- Flutter Kicks
- Tricep Extensions
- LBCs x 20
- Flutter Kicks x 15
- Rosalita x 15
- Voodoo pinged YHC the other day asking if I wanted to Q and he said it was open to all gear, not just kettlebells, so the first ruck workout at #F3Meathead was born.
- The PAX was curious about the pile of rucks and sandbags piled in the middle of the parking lot. Young Love said something to the effect of “That’s a lot of money in Codura”.
- YHC pulled into the parking lot and didn’t see and pre-running, BRR is over, back to meat and potatoes and bootcamps.
- Good to see Fletch and Purell back at #F3Meathead, Devil’s turn is out of the rotation until next summer.
- YHC kept the weinke simple, but actually had to write this one out, and kept to the plan much to my surprise. Although I broke the cardinal rule of 0.0 since we hit a mile during the workout. You’re welcome.
- YHC was about to go to bed when I realized I needed to make a playlist for workout as music is a staple at #F3Meathead, which always includes some AC/DC
- Bulldog mentioned the workout was a way to may rucking great again in Area 51, why not?
- YHC neglected to swap my Light bricks for my Tough bricks, so some folks got a rest with a lighter ruck on some reps.
- Thanks to Voodoo and Witch Doctor for the opportunity to lead and please sound off with any #Mumble chatter.