11 men thought they escaped all that Monday running tomfoolery by going to the Matrix instead. They were fooled anyway.
Warm-up run around school property to south lot for COP:
- Burpees 5oyo
- SSH IC 20
- Merkins IC 15
- MC IC 20
- LSS IC 20
- Burpees 5oyo
Run to rockpile to grab a good rock, avoiding snakes where possible
Mosey to lot in front of school
- Round 1: Overhead press, merkins
- Round 2: Squats, burpees
Mosey to wall for 50 arm raises, 10 donkey kicks
Mosey to track: 5 laps with merkins in each corner. Downward ladder: 5 on first lap, 4 on second, etc.
Mosey back to front lot to retrieve rocks, and carry back to rockpile
Line up on field for sprint to finish
Moleskine and Announcements:
- Poor Younglove gets no love… very defensive about modifying? Just the Q looking out for a guy who’s been absent for a while. Kotters!
- Tried to mix it up today ala old-school “Fast Twitch” style, with boot camp exercise to be sure, but plenty of mileage throughout – seems like it worked out for most.
- Lot of pushing out there, especially on the sevens – was hoping to make it for a last round of 7s but the weinke was a bit optimistic
- Thanks to Younglove for the prayer
- Thanks for Pop Tart for allowing me to lead today, and for getting me out of Horsey (and for the reminder this time)
- Cerberus convergence this Friday, Dredd on Q
- Speed for Need: Susan G Komen Race for the Cure, Oct 6, 7:30AM, contact Gypsy for HC pushing.