9 PAX, including 1 FNG, made the questionable choice and posted at #F3 Ascent and here’s how it went down.
Take a warm up lap around the track then circle up in the parking lot.
- SSH x 20
- Merkins x 10
- Imperial Walkers x 20
- Windmill x 20
- Squats x 20
Mosey out of Olde Providence make a right on Rea and then another right on Summerlin Place, stopping along the way at each street for called exercises
- 4 ct Flutter kicks
- Heels to Heaven
- Wide Arm Merkins
Turn right on Abbotswood and stopping at Windyrush for called exercises
Turn right at Windyrush stopping at Foxworth, partner up, size and speed does not matter. Partner 1 runs up and down Foxworth while Partner 2 performs called exercise, flapjack.
- Flutter Kicks
Mosey back to the AO via the trail through the woods, stopping at the benches by the baseball fields for two rounds of circuit work.
- Incline Merkins x 10
- Steps ups x 15 (each leg)
- Dips x 20
Head over to the school and grab some wall for the People’s Chair, with two rounds of air presses.
We started to mosey to the start point but then Fireman Ed had the fever for pull-ups as we passed by the playground. He subsequently Q-jacked and others followed along. We moved on once Fireman Ed had his fill.
- Great effort by the PAX this fine morning, a bit cooler out than earlier this week which felt a heck of a lot better.
- Welcome West Coast, EH’d by Voodoo, great job and keep coming out. It gets better, especially the 2nd F.
- Mumblechatter was in full effect this morning, right from the launch. Some recollections of who had a daytime talk show began from the origin of YHC’s F3 name. Is Phil Donahue still alive? Did anyone watch Maury? Who is Maury? Sally Jesse Raphael? Tough crowd.
- Scratch and Win entertained us with some jokes during the People’s Chair. By all accounts he should keep is day job. Possible rename is in order, Open Mic, Stand-up, or Unknown Comic maybe?
- There was much complaining when YHC called for some Mary on the trail and the PAX #Refusniked about getting on the ground.
- Good to see Bugeater out there again, he’s upped his game to 4 workouts a week.
- Fugitive was War Daddy and he gives a solid effort every time.
- YHC is glad to see the Ascent AO thriving with the PAX turnout, keep it Costanza.
- Fireman Ed was his chatty self, even when asked to give a 10 count, he kept telling a story.
- Deep Dish was off to earn some extra credit running back to his house, part of the Donut Run Long John route.
- Thank you to Scratch and Win for a great takeout.
- Thanks to Costanza for the opportunity to lead and please sound off with any mumblechatter.
- Ascent is need of Qs, next week is available, reach out to Costanza