18 men at Kevlar. TR wasn’t there. Again. No more moobs Friday. Not fun Friday. He would’ve probably needed it too. #selfish
We ran 2.3 total. Mostly uphill. We lifted rocks. Some did burpees, others opted for Merkins. Lots. Of. Merkins. Squats. Stomaché. Dry Dogs. You name it. We did it. It was amazing.
No records were set today but real men showed up. Huge men. Yuge. Not the queer-like gentleladies that show up at the other Friday AOs.
Observations are only read by those that need lifting up. However, I will do my best:
- Busch barely ever shows up. When he does he makes us all look bad. Proud of you.
- Bulldog opted for merkins over burpees today. I love making an impact on people. Burpees are lame.
- Pop Tart lamented ALL MORNING about his beer mile loss. Try harder. Drink faster. Seems easy. BTW, saw OrangeWhip staring at your biceps. Weird.
- Sunshine is 18. Dude doesn’t cheat on a rep. Haven’t had a chance to talk to him much but I can get that changed soon enough. Cheating on reps that is……
- Didn’t hear Puddin flatulate once today. Not enough stomachè called I guess. Thank the Lord
- I called the mountain climber the running man. Blame the lack of booze.
- FNG gave us more ammo than anyone I can remember in 6 years. He also exclaimed, “Should’ve know better than to come and work out with a bunch of white boys”. We named him Ziggy. Terrible. Where is TR during times like these? Wtf man. Horsehead texted later in the day saying he liked Black & Mild. Way better than Ziggy. What say you?
Check somebody else’s B.B. for announcements. Can’t believe I did this much. #overachiever