15 thoroughbreds stretched their legs at #F3Kevlar
Mosey over to lower school lot for COP
- 10 burpees OYO
- 20 SSH IC
- 8 burpees OYO
- 10 TTT IC
- 6 burpees OYO
- 20 MC IC
- 4 burpees OYO
- 10 merkins IC
- 2 burpees OYO
Mosey to John Street and down 51 to Reid Hall
Down the hill for 7evens: burpees at top, monkey humpers at bottom
Mosey back to church and over Fullwood to Eden Hall
Partner up, loop around Eden Hall in different directions, meet for 10 hand-slap merkins, continue back to start, 10 burpees
Mosey back out to Marion and back to school
Circle up for classic round of Jack Webb 10/40 merkins/arm raises
Total Mileage: 3.6
- Just coming off IR from post-marathon recovery, needed to stretch the legs a bit today
- Put the pre-tweet warning out about “Derby Special”, yet still heard complaints (and not just from Pot Tart). Not sure what folks were expecting when a racing horse emoji is included in the pre-tweet. Maybe folks thought it meant I was taking bets after COT?
- Anyway, went well getting to see most of the surrounding area in Matthews. Maybe next time we’ll make it downtown.
- Great to see all the young bucks out there (and the veterans – F3_Cage #respect). Been a while since I’ve been to Kevlar with all the ^&%#%@!#@@@!! marathon training the past few months. Great to be back.
- Fault Line and Orange Whip – Appreciate the opportunity to take the Q
- Derby Pick: My Boy Jack to Show
- Volunteer Opportunity at Christ Covenant Church tomorrow (Saturday) 9am-1pm – help with landscaping for butterfly garden, particularly moving mulch and other materials. See Paper Jam for details
- Beer Mile, Friday March 11, evening, at a local track. See slack channel and Pop Tart for details.