The red sunrise warned us sailors to take warning, but 8 PAX still went & got their sails kicked at #F3Outland: EE, Shepherd, Bernanke, Hairband, Christmas, Smokey, Lumberjack, Bonhoeffer.
Mosey around building back to front parking lot – stretch
- sidestraddle hops X 24
- imperial walkers X 24
- slowslow windmill X 10
- squat sits X 10
- run to hill behind tennis courts
- @ hill find a partners (BOTTOM OF HILL REAL WET)
> 2 X each for each partner > Hill + 30 hillbillies (at the hill … get it?) > Hill + 30 backscratchers
> 2 X each for each partner > Hill + 30 squats > Hill + 30 American hammers
- run around tennis courts & back to wall by stairs
- @ wall (partners)
> 50 overhead presses during dying cockroaches … flapjack
> 75 overhead presses during dying cockroaches … flapjack
> 100 overhead presses during dying cockroaches … flapjack
- run to small track
@ small track (partners)
> Rnd 1 partners – 100 mrckns total while partner runs width of track … flapjack till done
> Rnd 2 partners – 150 squats total while partner runs width of track … flapjack till done
> Rnd 3 partners – 300 sidestraddle hops total while partner runs width of track … flapjack till done
- run to buses > complete cycle 3 X
> Cheese weave
> 30 one-legged squats @ a pole (15 each leg)
> 30 American hammers
> 30 shoulder taps
- run to front parking lot for Mary
- El fin.
- Circle of Trust quote – “Make your future plans so long and so hard that the people who praise you will always seem to you to be talking about something very trivial in comparison with what you are really trying to do. It is better to have a job too big for popular praise, so big that you can get a good start on it before the cheer squad can get its first intelligent glimmering of your plans. Then you will be free to work and continue your journey towards even greater success.” ~Henry Ford
YHC tried to offer some pre-workout inspiration from Henry Ford, but the guys didn’t have time to go back to their cars for their brains. #TooEarly
Someone made a failed argument that flapjack and flipflop are different things. California natives know their flipflops, aight?
To everyone who pretended YHC’s instructions were unclear at every stage, I handwrote you all thank you cards. Check your mailbox every morning for the next 407 days to make sure you get them.
- Lumberjack is hosting a cancer fundraiser because he’s climbing Mount Everest … he promised a killer F3 pic. Here’s how to donate.