9 PAX made the right choice to start their week off right at Base Camp on a chilly March morning and here’s what happened.
- SSH x 20
- IW x 20
- Merkins x 10
- Windmills x 20
- Squats x 20
Mosey down Strawberry lane right on Coburn stopping at the bottom of the hill, readying for 7s, merkins at the bottom and squats at the top.
Head back to the start point, Stopping along the way for some Mary watching the six. Partner up and grab a lifting rock. Partner 1 performs called exercise while Partner 2 runs down to the bleachers and back, flapjack.
- Tricep extenstions
- Overhead presses
- Flutter Kicks x 15
- Dollys x 15
- Rosalita x 15
- LBCs x 15
- Great work by the PAX today, everyone was pushing it. A simple weinke was in order putting the boot camp back into the workout.
- YHC showed up today greeted by Site Q Emeritus Fireman Ed, when I informed him I had the Q he said something to the effect “good, not a lot of running’, well we managed to get 2.6 miles in anyway.
- Cheese Curd chose Base Camp over DMZ thinking we wouldn’t run much either, according to Strava we did a bit more than their 2.4 miles.
- Learned that Cheese Curd completed 3 legs of Ragnar, over 2 years. This year might be the year he does them all in the same event.
- Insomniac is getting sneaky fast.
- Cheese Curd and Fireman Ed were #LarryBird at the 7s on Coburn.
- YHC received a back-handed compliment from Cheese Curd, which is a compliment in any manner.
- YHC kidded Costanza that I was glad he was there so I wasn’t War Daddy, but the guy keeps getting stronger and has come a long way since he started. Keep it up.
- Thanks to Goonie, Thunder Road, and Benny for the opportunity to lead