20 men showed up for an early Thanksgiving feast. Here’s what we enjoyed.
– Lap from bottom of stairs, up to road, around entrance sign and back
Appetizer Course – Sausage Balls
– 10 KB squats
– 10 KB swings
– 10 merkins
– 10 rounds
– run a lap
Vegetables – sweet potatoes and green bean cassserole
– 5 snatches each arm
– 5 KB lunges each leg
– 10 jump squats
– 8 minutes, as many rounds as you got
– run a lap
Meats – turkey and ham, take down some protein
– Partner up with like-sized KB
– Double swings x10, partner plank
– Double KB lunges x10, partner plank
– Double KB high pulls x10, partner planks
– 2 sets, run a lap
Desserts – pies of all flavors
– 5 KB Louganis
– 10 KB Russian Twists
– 10 LBCs
– 5 minutes, as many rounds as you got
Good to get excited about the next couple of days of Thanksgiving. I hope you guys have a great holiday. The sausage ball appetizer was pretty aggressive, no need for warm clothes after a couple of minutes.
Announcements – Thanksgiving flag football game is at Matthews Sportsplex, need a couple of refs. Friday convergence at South Charlotte Middle with Jevlar and Mountain Goat.
You must be logged in to post a comment.